Saturday 19 September 2009

Presentation to the Bishops

I was very privileged to have been invited to a meeting of the bishops of the southern half of the country to show my presentation on my model for monitoring performance. The Anglican church is by far the denomination most actively involved in the community (this is not to promote them, as I’m not Anglican myself, but to commence them on their work and initiatives). They understand that evangelism is not only spreading the gospel by word, but by deed as well. This is why the opportunity to address them on more effectively doing what they are doing has such meaning, because I believe that thereby a vast number of the population will actually be impacted. My presentation was described as challenging and thought provoking – just the reaction I was hoping for!

Anyway, what an experience sitting around a table with such wisdom and insightful development comments flying around. These people know what they are doing. But with a bit of help, their efforts could even achieve manifold more.

No comments:

Post a Comment